In this interview, Andrew Usher & Kim Dodge, Mortgage Consultants with Usher Financial Group review Mortgage Planning during Divorce.
Mortgage Planning and Divorce entail a sequence of important events. Don’t miss vital considerations BEFORE you finalize your Marriage Dissolution papers.
– Can you qualify for a mortgage refinance if you are keeping the family home?
– How does child support or alimony affect your home financing options?
– Documents required by your lender
– Judgments & Liens, how to ‘move’ forward
– The importance of mortgage planning and timing
Be sure to check out the other interviews in this series:
– Part 1 – Divorce and Real Estate with Divorce Attorney Brett Bender
– Part 3 – Divorce and your Realtor’s Role with Tim Walters, Principal Broker with ReMax Equity Group
– Part 4 – Dispensal of Funds at Escrow in Divorce with Bill Hornbeck, First American Title Company